Friday, January 2, 2009

Favorite Christmas Traditions

Christmas is filled with traditions. These are some of ours:



Soup and Sing...the perfect combination of yummy warm soups and Christmas carols.













Some of our favorite songs are:
Christmas Past Star Carol Baby, What you gonna be? Were you there Christmas is a feeling

Another favorite tradition is Candymaking while watching White Christmas.
We always make trufffles, caramels, turtles, butter mints and different barks.














1 comment:

pam said...

LOVE IT!!! It makes me want to do everything all over again. You got some great pics. (I hope you don't mind that I saved a few of them! I love the one you took of the Temple with the lights.) I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow with all of Mindi's wedding festivities!