Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun moments for Ella

This post is a record of fun moments we've had with our little E.
 
This was at the visitor center of Mammoth Caves National Park.  Ella decided it was too hot.
She loves to help with dishes (especially if there are bubbles) and is constantly cleaning.
Of course she playing with her own kitchen too. 
She likes to lead the music like Daddy and teach singing.  Nursery is a favorite of hers because of the song time.
This is the story of the "Bigger Diaper."
Jed and I were cleaning the church and Ella had already used up the diaper in the diaper bag earlier that evening at Jed's church game.  She had been constipated and so, inadvertently she was over-dosed with Milk of Magnesia.  One thing led to another which led to using Jed's sweatshirt as a "bigger diaper" until we could make it home.  That was quite the evening!

Some of Ella's friends:
Savannah and E dancing in the living room. Twirling is so underrated.
Noah and Ella eating banana pops.
Lately she and Owen have been showing their affection.
Mutual smooching!

8 comments:

Sushi-Mama said...

Oh, Ella! We love and miss you! Grace loved the picture of you twirling with your friend and Eliza wants to come and cook with you. I would love to know how your mom did that lovely hairdo- you are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the pictures and the updates. Keep 'em coming!

Max Fam said...

ella and owen are destined to be together. love it love it love it.

Kristina said...

Hi Nordfelts! This is Kris (Thomas) Brinkerhoff. I was friends with Jed in High School and found your blog through Pam's blog, who I also knew. It was fun to see what he's up to now and what a beautiful girl you two have! My husband is doing a family medicine residency in Muncie, Indiana, so it turns out we're not too far away from you. How much longer do you have in Kentucky? Say hi to Jed for me and I hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! I guess guys can let her grow while you are so far away, but only if you keep posting cute pictures.

pam said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture TOTALLY reminded me of Jedito when he was a young one! I swear I have a picture that looks so similar. Jed in a blonde curly wig with lipstick. It seriously looks so much alike! SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much little Ella has changed ... just since December. We miss you guys so much! It's killing me!

Melissa said...

haha... no way, heidi! ella and noah are destined to be together. love it love it love it. :) cute pic, cyndi. and those banana pops... so delicious (I ate ALL of the ones Noah brought home).

Glenda said...

Now this will be a first. Granny actually using the comment section. We loved the photos & etc. Oh how we miss you all....nd J H...makes us want to take a quick trip!!!! Love you.
granny n.

Kerrie said...

I don't know if I have your correct email so I'm sending the note I already sent to the horkley address. But, cool blog! I googled Cyndi Nordfelt and found it that way. You're easy to fine! What cute pictures! You just need a few of you and Jed too.

Hey there! I just wanted to send our sweets update and cheer you on too. We had fruit for FHE and Merrill has been staying away from all sugar. We told him PB & J's were OK though. He's really looking out for it. I've been trying a bit too. I didn't even buy my regular red vines and ch chips when I went shopping last night. That's something. (: Yay! Keep it up.